- The 12-week period commences from the time Solar Five® has completed the audit on your home and established the suitability for the installation AND you have signed all the paperwork required by our finance partner.
- The 12-week period ends once we have installed your system. Note: Once Solar Five® installs your system, your local utility must inspect and approve the installation. As Solar Five® has no control over the utility, this time period is outside the scope of our guarantee. Utilities can take anywhere from one to three weeks to inspect your system.
- Your responsibility is to assist Solar Five® by promptly signing and returning all required permitting and contract paperwork within a 24-hour period. Please note that delays in receiving paperwork can result in a project delay and this period will be added onto the 12-week timeline.
- Solar Five® will regularly communicate with you on our progress. Note: in the advent that your system is scheduled for installation but inclement weather keeps Solar Five® from installing, this period of time will be added onto your 12-week timeline.
- In the unlikely event that Solar Five® does not install your system within 12-weeks, Solar Five® will compensate you by paying (upon presentation of your utility bill), the difference between your utility charges and what you would pay if your system was installed.
Solar Five® will install your system within 12 weeks
Request a Quote
Fill in the fields below to see what you will save...