- The 12-week period commences from the time Solar Five has completed the audit on your home and established the suitability for the installation AND you have signed all the paperwork required by our finance partner.
- The 12-week period ends once we have installed your system. Note: Once Solar Five installs your system, your local utility must inspect and approve the installation. As Solar Five has no control over the utility, this time period is outside the scope of our guarantee. Utilities can take anywhere from one to three weeks to inspect your system.
- Your responsibility is to assist Solar Five by promptly signing and returning all required permitting and contract paperwork within a 24-hour period. Please note that delays in receiving paperwork can result in a project delay and this period will be added onto the 12-week timeline.
- Solar Five will regularly communicate with you on our progress. Note: in the advent that your system is scheduled for installation but inclement weather keeps Solar Five from installing, this period of time will be added onto your 12-week timeline.
- In the unlikely event that Solar Five does not install your system within 12-weeks, Solar Five will compensate you by paying (upon presentation of your utility bill), the difference between your utility charges and what you would pay if your system was installed.
Solar Five will install your system within 12 weeks
Request a Quote
Fill in the fields below to see what you will save...