Solar Five, LLC (“Solar Five”) has adopted and adheres to the policies described below to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s and the Federal Communications Commission’s regulations, The Direct Marketing Association’s Ethical Guidelines, and if applicable, state Do Not Call laws.
If you don’t want to receive sales calls from Solar Five or one of its operating subsidiaries, you can ask us to place your telephone number on our Internal Do Not Call List by:
- Sending a written request to Solar Five at: 420 Bedford Street, Suite 375, Lexington MA 02420 (Attention: Customer Care);
- E-mailing Solar Five at donotcall@Solarfive.com; or
- calling us at: 781-301-7233
In compliance with federal and state laws, we will document your request immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from the applicable sales programs that are currently underway.
- Your request must include, at a minimum, your telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
- You will remain on our Internal Do Not Call List for five years unless you ask to be removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your “do not call” status to remain in effect.
When we solicit prospective customers, we also honor “do not call” requests on behalf of consumers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and various state agency lists.
All employees that engage in the outbound telephone solicitation are trained in this policy and are made aware of these procedures before they are allowed to place calls to consumers. Management reviews the policy with these employees on a regular basis. If a consumer requests a copy of our Internal Do Not Call List Policy, we will send a copy via U.S. mail or electronic mail. The Solar Five Do Not Call List Policy is also posted on the Solar Five Website.