If you’re looking for a career in solar energy in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, we are always interested in meeting dedicated solar enthusiasts like ourselves. If you are interested in any of the positions below, we encourage you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Solar Energy Consultant
Solar Five® is a residential solar sales and installation company based in Lexington, Massachusetts. We are always interested in meeting dedicated solar enthusiasts like ourselves. If you are interested in providing sales support for Solar Five® we encourage you to send in a resume to email@example.com
Solar Five® is committed to providing the best customer experience in the industry. All sales consultants should expect to set proper expectations and build lasting relationships. Leads will be provided but self-generation is the goal.
|Job Title:||Solar Auditor|
|Reports To:||Design & Engineering Manager|
|Location:||Boston Metro Area|
Summary. A Lead Auditor assesses and documents all aspects of sold residential solar projects for construction viability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. The candidate will:
- Travel to sites and interact with customers soon after initial sales.
- Measure, assess and photograph roofs or ground areas where solar arrays are to be installed.
- Use Solmetric Sun Eye tool to evaluate shading.
- Measure assess and photograph building structures for suitability.
- Examine, record and photograph building electrical systems and areas for the installation of solar equipment.
- Prepare and upload electronic audit documents systematically.
- Process Sun Eye readings and markup photographs for tree removal after audits are completed.
- Assist in project management tasks or installation work when not performing audits.
Requirements. The candidate must:
- Be comfortable climbing ladders and working on roofs, including sites with steep pitches and multiple stories.
- Be comfortable and able to work in tight spaces in attics.
- Be able to work in extreme environments, hot, cold and wet.
- Be willing to work within the parameters of formal safety program.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office, Solmetric software, Sketchup and other computer programs proficiently to process audit information for use in design and construction.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs, and to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Coordinate with and supervise an Assistant Auditor.
Education, Experience and Aptitude. The candidate is preferred to:
- Have significant experience with building science, including structure, roofing, and energy efficiency.
- Understand basic principles of electricity and residential electrical construction.
- Have NABCEP certification or be willing to obtain it in the future.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
- Be detail and process oriented.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good aptitude with computers.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Work well with designers and project managers in all phases of the design and construction process.
Benefits. The following are available:
- Health insurance
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Referral Incentive Program
Solar Five is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Solar Five is a solar developer based in Lexington, Massachusetts. Working in the renewable energy field, we understand the importance of collaboration and opinions. We provide an environment where your skills and qualifications can make a difference.
As a valued team member, you would have the opportunity to manage installations, review design documents, oversee technical compliance, assist in training, trouble-shoot systems, and work in a dynamic fast paced setting.
Solar Five takes pride in our industry standards and the relationships made throughout Massachusetts. If interested, please email your resume and a short note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solar Five® is a residential solar developer based in Lexington, Massachusetts. We are always looking for fun, energetic and passionate solar advocates to join the team be it in a short term or long term arrangement.
Depending on your qualifications we will consider you for a paid or unpaid internship. This is a great opportunity to become familiar with solar policy, lead generation, sales, product pricing, system components, the solar permitting process, the installation process, as well as experience in building a business, CRM platforms and much, much more.
Interested folks should email their resume and a short note about themselves and why they are interested in this position to email@example.com. Please include your availability to start, your availability to work in the Lexington, MA office during standard business hours and whether you will be able transition into a full time position.